Data Cable is a world class Canadian custom cable assembly manufacturer. Our custom connectivity solutions include custom wiring harnesses and electro-mechanical assemblies for a widely diverse group of industries - medical, military, industrial automation, satellite ground station technology and more.
We’re proud of, and value the excellent reputation we’ve earned for quality, competitive pricing and customer service with our OEM customers seeking custom cable assembly manufacturing solutions. Founded in 1980, Data Cable has achieved ongoing sustainable growth and success.
Located in Orangeville, Ontario, Canada (approximately an hour northwest of Toronto), we are perfectly situated to serve North American markets and to ship anywhere in the world.
We have become an industry leader, enjoying considerable success and sustainable growth through adherence to five guiding principles:
- To mutually respect ALL in everything we do.
- To continually improve our processes and performance to satisfy our customers.
- To be environmentally responsible both as an employer and as a corporate citizen.
- To continually develop the knowledge and skills of our staff.
- To grow profitably through teamwork and accountability.
Never forgetting that it is our customers’ success that ensures our own, we combine these principles with these hard and fast performance criteria to maintain a competitive edge:
- 100% quality - first time and every time.
- Speed to market and short lead time.
- On-time delivery.
- LEAN and lowest possible cost.
We operate from a 35,000 square foot state-of-the-art plant, specifically designed for assembly. Built to allow as much natural light as possible, and fully air conditioned, it is the ideal environment for maximum efficiency and the comfort of our staff. It is regarded by our OEM customers as one of the best environments for assembly.