Date Posted: 2019-01-04
The Data Cable Company Inc., located in Orangeville, is a highly respected contract manufacturer of custom cable assemblies, wire harnessing and electro-mechanical devices.
Position: We are seeking a Technician/Technologist to help with:
- Production Support/Problem Solving
- Customer Liaison
- Process Development
This position reports to the Development Manager.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- The candidate must possess a Technician/Technologist Diploma (Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial).
- Strong Communication skills are required.
- The candidate must be energetic, flexible and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience working with MS Word and Excel is also required.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and experience in a LEAN manufacturing environment would be an asset.
To Apply for this Role:
Please e-mail your resume, complete with salary expectations, to email@example.com with the subject line “Tech Position”.
Note: Passing a criminal background check will be required. The applicant must be a Landed Immigrant or Canadian citizen.
The Data Cable Co. Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
No telephone calls accepted. Thank you to all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.