SENIOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Date Posted: 2019-09-25
The Data Cable Company Inc., located in Orangeville, is a highly respected and growing contract manufacturer of custom cable assemblies, wire harnessing and electro-mechanical devices.
Position: We have an immediate opening for a Senior Maintenance Technician.
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify & maintain various types of machines and equipment.
- Work independently and safely to diagnose mechanical/electrical problems, provide quick & innovative solutions for equipment breakdowns.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance.
- Maintain calibration and send tools out for calibration.
- Perform regular workplace inspections to determine areas that need maintenance and repair.
- General facility maintenance and repair.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of mechanical/electrical experience highly preferred.
- Good understanding of preventative maintenance programs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and Lock Out procedures.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail.
- An energetic, self-motivated and flexible work ethic.
Previous experience in facility and/or small equipment maintenance, manufacturing or trade work, renovation and repair would all be considered assets.
Note: Passing a criminal background check will be required. The applicant must be a Landed Immigrant or Canadian citizen.
To Apply for this Role:
Send your resume, complete with salary/hourly expectations, to “Senior Maintenance Technician Position” via fax (519-941-7130) or email (email@example.com).
The Data Cable Co. Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
No telephone calls accepted. Thank you to all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.