MACHINE OPERATOR - PRODUCTION TEAM
Date Posted: 2018-09-26
We are seeking a quality-conscious individual to join our ever-growing dynamic team here at Data Cable in Orangeville.
Position: Permanent full-time opening for Machine Operator
Join us in a day shift operation that is in a clean, safe, air-conditioned workplace. Starting rate of $15.00 / hour, through a contract agency for the first 3 months. Full-time employment, with an attractive benefit program, is available after three months based on quality, productivity and attendance.
Training will be provided.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Machine Operator is responsible for the set up and operation of automatic braiding machines that cover wire and cable with insulating material. Specific duties and responsiblities include:
- Setting up, operating and troubleshooting equipment.
- Material handling.
- Placing bobbins of insulating material on machine spindles and threading strands through the braiding head according to customer specifications.
- This is a physical role which requires:
- Continuus standing.
- Use of hands and feet to control levers and pedals.
- Bending, twisting and reaching.
- Lifting 20 to 50 lbs frequently.
To Apply for this Role:
Send your resume in confidence to “Machine Operator Position” via fax (519-941-7130) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). No telephone calls will be accepted.
The Data Cable Co. Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.