Date Posted: 2019-09-25
The Data Cable Company Inc., located in Orangeville, is a highly respected & growing contract manufacturer of custom cable assemblies, wire harnessing and electro-mechanical devices.
Position: We have an immediate opening for an Electrical/Electronics Technician, to be accountable for the operation of a demanding, dynamic & rewarding production test environment. This position reports to the Production Manager.
- The technical functions will include testing fixture design, creation, repair and organization.
- The creation of and revisions to internal test documentation, as well as tester maintenance and calibration.
- Providing technical assistance and resolving technical issues with new product implementation.
- Participating in root cause analysis and investigation of customer returns.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A Post-Secondary Diploma in Electronics Technologic/Technician Program.
- Excellent communication and documentation ability.
- Be energetic, organized and flexible and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills working with MS Word and Excel are required.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015.
- Experience in a LEAN manufacturing environment is an asset.
Note: Passing a criminal background check will be required. The applicant must be a Landed Immigrant or Canadian citizen.
To Apply for this Role:
Please e-mail your resume, complete with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Cable Co. Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
No telephone calls accepted. Thank you to all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.