CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Date Posted: 2019-05-30
Thank you to all who expressed their interest in our Customer Service Representative role. This role has been filled.
Data Cable is a world class manufacturer of custom connectivity solutions, including wire harnessing, electro-mechanical assemblies, sub-assemblies and box builds for a widely diverse group of industries.
Postion: We are currently seeking a full time Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing / Expediting customer purchase orders.
- Customer reporting and visits.
- Primary liaison between Production, Purchasing, Technical Department & Outside Sales.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Process customer returns.
- Respond to phone inquiries and emails in a timely manner.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in a customer service role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and customer service skills to respond to customer inquiries and handle difficult situations.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and demands and be capable of managing workload and priorities independently.
- Strong computer skills working with MS Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
To Apply for this Role: THIS ROLE HAS BEEN FILLED.
Applicant must be a Canadian Citizen and be willing to provide a Police background check.
The Data Cable Co. Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.